Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi ive been getting pain in my left side of my belly help?

ive had it for 2months now and it wont go away and when i feel my left side i feel a long swallen thing on my left side wich i can feel everytime i feel my left side ,but some times its not as swallen, and the back of my back on my left side is hurting as well does any one kno wat it is? help? x
Answer:
all of the symptoms sound like you have constipation. Yes, you can have pain in the back from the intestines. The intestines are the largest muscle in the body, the small intestine is 22ft. and the large intestine is 9ft.. When you think of how big an area it covers you can understand why you would feel so much pain. I think the doctor was correct in giving you something to help with the bowel Movements. What you really need is to be doing something every day to help the inflammation And constipation in the intestines. Use a powdered fiber supplements such as Metamucil, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Eat as much fresh fruit as possible along with vegetables and brown rice , oatmeal and other whole grains. Take a capsule of acidophlis twice daily on an empty stomach. If you have any further questions please let me know,
Billie77
You are Pregnant.
You really should go to the doctor...
Sounds like it could be serious.
go to doctor i bet he will know better than people from yahoo
rumbling appendicitis
I wish I could have a long swollen thing.~~ Seriously go and see a doctor .
Go to another doctor. Get a second opinion.
I have abdominal pain every day, and have for 18 yrs.It sounds to me like it is definitely not your appendix.It sounds like you have chronic constipation. Did you feel better after you went to the bathroom, but then it came back a few days later?It sounds like you need more fluids and fiber in your diet.
There are also other things like Metamucil, and stool softeners that can help if that is the problem.You may very well be depressed, but having a bulge on your left side does not have anything to do with depression. You may need to be on an anti-depressant, but that won't make the bulge go away.I would bug your doctor to do more tests to figure this out for you. You have to demand it, or go for a second opinion.I know pain, and I am truly sorry that you are going through this.If you need to talk, write me,
Good Luck, and God Bless!!
HiIt could be a number of things. You need to get to a doctor and get a blood test and a sonogram and/or ct-scan. Last year, I had pain on the left side and mid part of my abdomen and it felt swollen too. It would hurt more after eating and also after exercising. So I had a sonogram (ultrasound) and the doctor said that my spleen and liver were a bit swollen. So then I had to go take a blood test to see why they were swollen because it could have been any of many things. So I took the blood test and it turns out there were traces of the Epstein Barr virus in my blood, indicating a past case of infectious mononucleosis, which made my spleen and my liver get swollen. There is no treatment for it other than time but a few months I was good as new. So it's possible that you may have splenomegaly. If you experience fatigue and weakness or loss of appetite then there is a fair possibility that you may have it.Go and get a sonogram ASAP.
Good luck
I had a pain similar to that for years and went to the e.r plenty of times and was always told that it was a muscle spasm because theres really nothing else on your left side. Finally one night I got the pain again but it was in my back a little too so the dr's finally decided to check out my kidneys. It turned out that I had an accesory artory running over my kidney which would sort of block it. So after a while the fluids in my kidneys would build up but the left one wouldnt be able to get rid of it quick enough and the pressure from the accesory artory was causing the pain. I had an IVP study and they saw that my left kidney was bigger than my right and they decided to do surgery to fix it. I had a left pyeloplasty a year ago and have been fine ever since. This could be your problem as well. Good Luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net