Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi everyone i have pain in my right shin it feels like someone is pouring something hot inside my leg( weird)?

My leg hurts like hell when i put weight on it can anyone help me please im in agony i had a knee replacement approx 4yrs ago could it be anything to do with this.cheers
Answer:
Yes Barbara its more than likely and if your in pain you have the option of surgery before it closes 6.30 pm /A%26E at the hospital or email www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk good luck and in the meantime leg up on pillow waist height
Check this link out huni and good luck
Could be what is known generally as "shin splints" which covers a multitude of ailments but is usually associated with muscle or tendon problems in the shin bone area.
I'd get this checked out straight away, I'm not a doctor but it sounds like a blood clot.Please get it looked at a.s.a.p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net