Saturday, October 31, 2009

HELP..Bad Headaches Almost daily...?

the past few months I have been getting bad piercing headaches where any Noise no matter how loud or quiet just makes my headaches 10xs worse...I have been taking Excerdin Tension and Migraine...and Now it takes me about 2 hours before i can fall asleep at night..even with taking a sleep aid...and now I havent been hungry at all lately..I have to force myself to eat something..weird symptons any Ideas though?
Answer:
I know exactly how you feel. These same symptoms happened to me too. However, I am no doctor and I think a doctor would best answer your question. It is your health you are asking about and even the smallest symptoms can mean the biggest health problems and different cases can have the same symptoms yet are diagnosed something totally different. Just for information my problem was mainly stress, worries, and then started to become depression. I was just stressed out all the time and I didn't even realize it. The changes in life I had never before experienced where just overwhelming for me. Then I began to worry about everything...what if this or if I would have done that, etc. The doctor prescribed me some medication to take and recommended I go see a psychologist but I am not into the thought of having to take pills everyday for who knows how long and I wasn't about to go talk to some stranger about my life that I should be able to handle myself. So I guess that was the motivation I needed to get myself together and deal with life's changes and not worry about everything so much.But seriously you need to talk to your doctor because it could be something very very very serious. Good Luck and I hope you get back to feeling better soon!
I had the exact same thing happen to me and my doctor said it was stress. I did not realize how much stress I was under unitl he explained it to me. I had to take something called Topamax for migraines and tension headaches.
you need to see the doctor and figure out the problem i feel your pain i started getting bad migraines all of a sudden there doing test now and the doctor told me it could be from several things stress, change in eating habits,not enough rest, so on and so forth i recommend getting that checked out
Could it be something you are eating or drinking that gives you these headaches? Maybe you are allergic to something.
It could be stress or dehydration. I used to suffer with headaches and it was dehydration so I make sure I drink plenty everyday.if it's stress then I guess relaxing or maybe talking to someone will help, I usually just sort through things logically in my head and it seems to make me feel better, lists too. Yoga is supposed to be good for relieving stress, right?
Oh, I'm sorry. It sounds like migraine. You should go to a doctor, though, since it started suddenly a few months ago. He/she will want to do an MRI to make sure everything is okay. I have been a migraine sufferer for years and I can tell you that the best thing for me, after years of pain pills and trying everything under the sun that might cure the headaches, was to quit all the pain relievers. Since I did that the headaches have decreased in frequency and severity by about 75%. Your body becomes used to the pain relievers and you get rebound headaches. Once you quit the pain relievers, your body relearns to how to deal with and even prevent the headaches from happening.
The other thing I have tried that works is a product called Headache Stay Gone. I just started it this weekend and it has stopped 2 headaches within an hour. It is all natural. It works by strengthening the blood vessels in your head. You don't even have to pay for it until you have found out if it works for you!
I hope you get some relief. Take care.
Don't just talk to him make him scan your head My brother in law had a head ache for 1 year and one day a aneurysm busted he was home alone but stayed with it long enough to call 911 He lived but it was a miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net