Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help. Soreness - toxins?

I have always worked out and yes, I have gotten sore before. But lately, I have been working out like crazy and my back - from mid spine to the base of my neck and subscapula and lats are VERY sore and when I stretch that area -- there is a popping sound - mostly around the scapula area. When I've gotten a massage once and she heard that, she said it was a knot of lactid acid or something -- could the same be true here? I also feel a slight cold coming on -- do you think it is related? I tried researching this to see if toxins were perhaps released or something...can someone please help me understand what is taking place in my body?
Answer:
Lactid acid is what forms In the muscles and causes the knots. that's why massage therapy is so valuable. If you would get massaged regularly the therapist can get rid of the Lactid acid That's going to periodically form. this has nothing to do with your getting a cold. massage therapy is going to help you stop getting so sore and keep your muscles pliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net