Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP!! I Cannot Move?

Last night, I was standing up to get a folder of mine and, as I was standing up, I leaned over to go to a website and when I went down to my mouse, I felt something happen in my lower back and I haven't been able to move since. It hurts even to move and even walk and move my legs. I am in excruciating pain and it took me over 30 minutes of screaming to get out of bed. Since I've been up, I haven't stopped standing, as it hurts way too much to even attempt to sit. The problem is that I have class today and an exam and I can't miss. Is there any way I can do something to make this better or at least tolerable? I can barely move to go anywhere, much less a chiropractor. Thanks.
Answer:
sounds like a disc problem, have you had back problems before this? I have heard of people herniating a disc by a good sneeze! If you cant go to the doctor on your own, call an ambulance and go to the ER, I am an EMT and I would be glad to come get you if you called my VAC(volunteer ambulance corp)
take some ibuprofen - motrin or advil. that will definitely help - but then when you get a chance later go to the chiro and get it sorted out.
Sounds like a pinched nerve. Call a Dr.
Get some one to take you. You need professional help.
Probably a pulled muscle, or at worst a slipped disc. I've had this. I popped it back by lying on my back on my bed, relaxing and breathing deeply. My pelvis was on the edge of the bed. I slowly edge off the bed, moving my hips further over the edge until my back finally snapped into place. You really have to relax your muscles (focus!) for this to work.Good luck.
Call 911.You need to go to the ER, OR, something. If you can't get to the hospital, it's their job to come help you.
If you're in the ER, your prof will understand: you can make other arrangements for your exam.CALL 911. Tell them you're in excruciating pain, ask them to send over an ambulance.
You can call your prof later.You won't be able to take your exam if you're in THAT much pain!
PS: My mom is a doctor, %26 she's always told me NOT to go to a chiropractor, but instead, to a physical therapist. You should see a doctor FIRST! Someone with an MD.Take care of yourself. ^_^
if you have some percocet or lorcet just laying around try them. they always help my back pain!
Go to the ER
call 911
Get to an ER. The longer you try fighting this you could be causing more damage. I'm sure you will be allowed to make up an exam if you missed it do to an emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net