Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! Cut Tongue?

Last night while eating a peice of pizza crust,I cut or scraped the back of my tongue their is a small peice of skin still connected.Now when I swallow it hurts and feels like something is stuck in my throat that I can't cough out or swallow.I'ts starting to drive me crazy! Any suggestions? Do I need to see a dentist?
Answer:
I would try gargling with a warm salt solution every couple hours for a day or so before calling the doctor. The tongue usually heals quickly on its own. If two days from now it is still bothering you, or it gets worse, then call your doctor.
Glycerin is very good, rub on affected area!
see a doctor
Hydrogen Peroxide. DO NOT SWALLOW. Just mix it with some water. (1/2 water 1/2 Hydrogen Peroxide) and just swish it around in your mouth and the affected area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net