Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP!! I have a blister on my eyeball!?

what would you do if you had a blister on your eyeball? Would you see a doctor, or would you poke it?
Answer:
You have herpes in your eye. sick dude.
I would run... to the doctor.
Are ya kidding?? Go to the doctor.
SEE a doctor! Call them first. Don't Poke It out.
I never heard of a blister on the eyeball, but "common sense" should tell you that when it comes to matters of the eye, you see your doctor, as soon as possible.
I'd rather see a doctor, and not take any chances.Here..The surface of the eye can blister, just as the skin does. If a small blister occurs on the cornea (clear part of the eye) this can be very painful. It is known as a corneal erosion. The problem may first appear as a baby, but some patients do not have any episodes until adulthood. Usually the attacks have no predictable pattern, but a large erosion may well follow several relatively minor episodes.The erosions heal spontaneously, usually within 24 hours, depending on the size of the area blistered. They usually heal without scarring, but if infection occurs, or the erosions are large and frequent, scarring can occur leading to visual problems later on.A general area of haze is apparent in patients with Dystrophic EB, at the edges (limbus) of the cornea, usually inferiorly (lower edge). This is called Broad Limbus, and appears to have no significant affect on the function of the eye.
I gotta blister on my finger. Get it ?
owww i would rather bathe in boiling oil...well not exactly...see a doctor this could be very ser.
If I had a blister on my eyeball, I assume that I would know how it got there - Hot ash? chemical?If you don't want to run the risk of going blind in that eye, please go to the ER as soon as possible!Although it is a little late now, I would have suggested flushing the eye immediately for at least ten minutes, twenty if a chemical caused the burn. Then put a dry dressing over the eye to keep it shut, before going to the ER.Eye Injuries are the most commonly preventable causes of blindness.Look after yourself and be safeSandy
http://www.moms-home-safety.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net