Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help!! I was fixing something with superglue when my finger...?

My nose was itchy and I scatched it. the only problem is that it was an inside scratch and my finger had super glue on it! What do I do? I'm typing this one handed and my other arm is starting to get tired. How do I fix this?
Answer:
Ha ha ha...are u serious?Best thing that de-sticks superglue is paint thinner or gasoline...
Nail polish remover dissolves it nicely.
dont put paint thinner in your nose!!!put some wet paper towel up there and let it soak,then rip your finger out.
lol sorry for your nose hair
Why don't you just admit that you were picking your nose?
coka Cola also thins superglue and will work well, maybe even better then a paper towel soaked in water. Soak a paper towel in cola then put that up your nose. It will tickle. :)
Cola soda or rip the finger out then put ointment on the wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net