Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help!! I Can never fall asleep!!?

I can't fall aslep at night and when I do, it's from exhuastion. The sleep I do get is not restful. I wake up and I am always tired!! Help!!
Answer:
You are not alone... It takes time and patience and the belief that you can succeed.You should see your medical doctor if you are tired all day and can't function or concentrate nromally or you rely on drugs to fall asleep, or if you've had trouble falling asleep every night for more than a few weeks.You can go to your health food store and get valerian, which reduces activity in the central nervouos system. Calcium, vitamin D and the B vitamins each play a role in the regulation of the nervous system. Check out "New Choices in Natural Healing". I have also read that if you should get a schedule and stick with it, and that from 10 pm to 6am is the best time to sleep. Exercising early is good.. Also, no caffeine in the afternoon. I hope this helps...take care..
When you're laying in your bed try to focus onto your breathing..It always works for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net