Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELp!?!?!?!?!?

Yesterday I had a headache ALL DAY LONG. It wasn't a bad headache. It was from a scale from 1-10 about a 5 at the most. Anyway today my right ear is plugged and my head feels like it has some pressure on it (not a headache.) And I feel alittle dizzy. Am I getting sick? Do I need to go to the doc? If I am getting sick is there anything I can do to keep it from getting worse?
Answer:
Hi there,Yes, it does sound like you're getting sick. Since it's the beginning of it, you can try a product called Cold Eez (an over the counter medication). I've taken it before and it's helped lessen the length and duration of my symptoms when caught early enough.However, you may also have a sinus infection (NOT fun!). Those can start with a headache, head pressure, earache and then lead to a sore throat (everything draining into the throat). There are some good OTC meds for Sinusitis as well if you want to try that before going to a doctor. Benadryl has an allergy/sinus product and there's also Sudafed. Just be careful, they can make you sleepy even if they say they won't.Overall, however, drink LOTS of water or clear liquids (ginger ale, sprite/sierra mist) and maybe take an ibuprofen or two and get some rest. If you feel like you're getting worse, then go see a doctor.I hope you feel better soon! Take care!
Try Ibuprofen %26 rest
Sinus infection, perhaps? Maybe allergy issues (it's that time of year). Any fever or other symptoms?Hope you feel better soon,
~M~
Sounds sinus. I'd go to the doctor to make sure it's not an infection but rather just a congestion.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net