Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! I think I may have hurt my wrist?

4 years ago I received a buckle brake to my wrist when I fell of my scooter. Then last year I sprained my wrist playing volleyball. when I sprained my wrist I wore only an ace bandage and it felt better.Now lately when I twist the wrist to the side,move it up and down. or push down with it or on it hurts. I don't really know what I should do. do you think that I should be wearing a wrist brace or something. I tried icing it 2 nights ago but it didn't really helpMy wrist also hurts me when I wright with it and sometimes it will crack. when I turn my wrist around it sometimes pops. whenever I play Volleyball in the fall My wrist always becomes sprained.even if I don't go to the doctor what are some home things that I could do for it. Please tell me what you think I should do for it, what I should have for it, and what you think could be wrong. I am also14 and yesterday I was holding a piece of paper and my wrist started to ache and I had to switch the hand that I was holding it with
Answer:
ice packs is a good treatment applied for ten minutes at a time. You probably should be wearing a wrist brace. Most importantly you need to see your medical doctor as soon as possible and have a complete examination of your wrist. This can turn into a chronic problem and a doctor can help prevent this from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net