Saturday, October 31, 2009

HELPPPPPPPP please !!?

my back HURTSSSSSSSS!!
my parents wont take me seriously.
i am on muscle relaxers.
it hurst REALLY bad.
i dont know what to do.
Answer:
If your back is seriously hurting you, and your doctor wont listen to you, find another one. If that one won't listen or can't find a problem, find another one. Back pain can be the result of so many things. For example, a friend had a car accident. A pretty bad one. He had back pain, really severe pain. He went to one Dr. Just gave him pain meds. He went to another one, sent him for an MRI, showed nothing, more pain meds. He went to another one, he did a different type of MRI where you sit. That dr found that his back had been broken in 4 places that did not show on the normal MRI. He is now disabled. Never give up. I almost died because a Dr. told me I didn't have gall bladder problems. I was given a 10% chance to survive surgery, but my will is strong and Allah was not ready for me to go. So I made it. Never take one Dr's opinion if it doesn't help. If you go to a few and they all tell you the same thing, try a pain clinic. Not drugs. They only mask the problem. Not solve it. I would try anything I could to make it go away. I have rheumatoid arthritis in my back, so back pain is an every day thing for alot of us out there. You'll find the right one. God willing.
need more information please.
relax and dont lie on your back try on your side or stomach! if you have a school nurse go 2 her when u can!
be proactive, if they won't take you, go to the doctor. Back pain is a symptom of many different things. You shouldn't just ignore it
Go see your friendly local practioner, it's that easy!
Get to a chiropractor - your parents should not assume that nothin can be wrong with your back just because you're young.
i think you should relax and lay back or fall asleep.
Put some ice over your back and try using lonol cream.
When you go to school, complain to the school nurse. Also tell the nurse that your parents won't take your complaint seriously.
sounds like you are fibbing to us!
A young girl (16 years old) I work with was off work a couple of days because of a pulled muscle in her back. She couldn't straighten up when it first happened.There are all kinds of things that could be causing your back to hurt (pulled muscle, slipped disc, etc...). Your parents should take you to a chiropractor. Chiropractors do accept insurance.For muscle soreness %26 tightness do some stretches and use a heating pad. If there is inflamation use an ice pack. These are things I do for my back. As well as using pain medication. I also go to the chiropractor for back adjustments.WebMD is a good place to go to check things out.
I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PAIN. I AM GOING THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING. WHAT YOU NEED IS AN MRI. THAT WILL SHOW IF THERE IS ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR NECK, %26 SPINE. MY MRI SHOWED I HAVE BAD DISC'S AND HERNIATED DISC'S. I STOPPED THE MEDICINE BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T HELPING ME, AND JUST MADE ME SICK. IF YOUR TAKING MEDICINE THEN I WOULD THINK YOUR PARENTS MUST REALIZE YOU MUST HAVE REAL PAIN. I EVEN HAD TO QUIT WORK, AND I REALLY MISS AND LOVED MY JOB. OH BECAREFUL OF THE CHRIROPRATOR, BECAUSE THEY CAN MAKE YOU WORSE. PLEASE TRUST ME! GET TO THE DR. ASK FOR AN MRI. GOOD LUCK SWEETIE I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER REAL SOON KATHY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net