Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi, I have a bruise?

I have a purple-ish bruise on my knee. I was wondering if there was anything that I could do to help it go away.
Answer:
There's really not much you can do. Bruises are areas that have sustained an injury which cause the minor blood vessels in the skin to leak blood into the surrounding tissue.Bruises go away depending on how much blood leaked into that area. Don't massage it or any thing. That will re-injure some of those leaky veins.My advice: Wear long pants if the bruise bothers you. OR, you could "show it off." It's a great conversation starter. People are always curious when it comes to injuries.
eat oranges or take vitamin C pills
wear some pants it won't go away but at least no one will see it.
You're a KITTIE! oh, right ..the bruise. I've heard meat-tenderizer doesn't work. I've read honey helps aid the healing of diabetic ulcers, so it might be helpful with a bruise too. Other than wear pants and forget about it; i really don't know what else to tell ya.
you can rub rubbing alcohol over it. that actually helps. and take iron pills. iron pills make the blood cells more healthy and replace existing dead ones (as in the dead blood cells that turn black, blue, purple)
Mwaaahhhh! There's a kiss on it to make it better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net