Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP! abdominal pains and more..what could be the cause?

I'm having a bit of a health issue right now. I have gotten lower abdominal cramps through out the day, which worsen when I get hungry. I also was constipated for awhile, then it switched to diarrhea. I try to eat decently and exercise. This has been happening the whole week. Should I see a doctor or wait and see what happens? What could this possibly be?
Answer:
I would see a Dr. soon. u may have a condition called IBS
(Irritable Bowel Syndrome) if u have it, some of the things u are eating, may aggravate the condition, even if is healthy foods. sometimes, stress can bring on symptoms like the ones you're having. don't wait, see your Doc soon before your symptoms get worse.
it could be the muscle.
I think you should see the doctor. Maybe you have the flu, maybe a stomach virus, there are many possibilities only a doctor can sort through. See your doctor for peace of mind.
You should go to see a doctor. What if it is serious and you put it off.
Get yourself to the Doctor NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net