Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I destress at the end of a day?

I watch children in my home during the week and I seem to have a hard time relaxing at the end of each day. I tried Yoga but that doesn't seem to work, HELP
Answer:
Try a relaxting tape or cd.. learn to meditate. My doctor taught me self hypnosis .It works. Read the Power of positive Thinking. And other books by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale.. Change you thinking,Change your Life .
bubble bath,candles,and a book, or some relaxing music
Go for a walk by yourself..take a hot bubble bath..curl up on the couch with a good book..or there's always the good old destresser: a nice glass of red wine!
An ice cold Newcastle. (beer)
I get in my hot tub when I'm stressed it works well maybe you should try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net