Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I deal long-term with sinus headaches?

A couple of weeks ago a regular headache progressed across 4 days until I was in so much pain I was crying, could hardly move. Went back and forth to the doctors and eventually A%26E, they all thought it was sinusitis, but took until I got to A%26E to get decent pain relief. I also had a weeks course of antibiotics which I took.One week later I got another severe headache (worse than migraines which I have suffered from before) which was exactly like the previous one, had to take paracetamol, codeine, diclofenac and tramadol to shift it.It's now 4 days later and it's killing me again. I've taken codeine but feel no better so will have to take tramadol soon which makes me feel like a zombie.What can I do to deal with this long-term? I can't keep knocking back this cocktail of medications.
Answer:
Acupuncture will help you! Don't worry about needles - it's not painful %26 you will get relief very quickly %26 relief that lasts! Good luck
It sounds like you should see your Dr and ask for advice - perhaps there is a small operation that could clear your sinus problem... Good luck, I hope you get this sorted out.
i usually use sea salt water spray to spray into your nose it cleans your nose and usually help me
good luck
One thing I do know is that anything with dairy or bananas is not good for the sinuses. I hope this can be put with any other info you get to find a complete answer.If not look up Dr Colin Barron on google and ask him for some TFT, I used it on two migrain patients and my fiance who has had a sinus infection recently. He didnt need any medicine.Good luck
You should book a free assessment at a chiropractors - they help people with sinus problems all the time. Find a registered one with the General Chiropractic Council website. Good luck.
Wash your face frequently with warm water and soap. Rinse thoroughly with as hot water as you can stand. Spray non medicated saline spray up your nose- tilting your head to each side until you feel the saline run out the other nostril. Keep away from irritants- the things that are causing the sinus- dirt, dust, food allergies,cold air, strong perfumes, cigarette smoke, many pollutants. Eat healthy meals- hot soups with plenty of onions and garlic and peppers (unless the pepper cause problems for you.)
There is an operation that they can do on your sinuses to relieve them. I recently had a sinus infection and the headache for 18 days. Went through 2 courses of antibiotics and that was 2 weeks ago and I still don't feel 100%. There are some weird viruses going around that our antibiotics aren't really killing, its pretty scary. I know how you feel, I felt like I wanted to die. or cut my head off. Take care.
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons
like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have harmful side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at
If the A%26E has diagnozed it as sinusitis, you will need a more sophisticated medical procedure than Panadol or Tramadol.Such pain indicates that your sinuses are blocked, possibly by stones caused by dried mucous and dust, which is causing the pain. Left untreated, these mucousoid stones can begin affecting your eyes and cause partial to permanent blindness of vision problems.See your GP and ask for any strong decongestant. I used Coricidin-D or Sinutab or Neozep and you can check if these are available in your area. These are over the counter products. If the pain persists, your GP will ask you to undergo an endoscopic procedure for the removal of these mucousoid stones.
can you provide some more detail about the pain of your headaches . I was diagnosed for 6 years with sinusitus later to find out I had cluster headaches. ps not even morphine will shift these ones. With sinusitus you should have green or coloured nasal discharge and the pain shoul last for 8 hours to a couple of days with CH they have unilateral ( one sided )clear nasal dischareg that lasts between 15mins to 3 hours and normally you dont wanna sit down .. infact commonly users are known to bang their head against the floor. If you are going to take 2 types of pills take brufin and coedine as one is from the asprin family and one from the paracetamol family. VERY VERY important not to OD on paracetamol since this will cause organ failiure and ultimately death hard to remember when you are in pain....I really do know since as I say the condition I have is worse than child birth ( 5 to 8 times a night for up to 3 months) but you have to keep it in the back of the head when your rolling around in pain.good luck and wish you pain free days and nights

1 comment:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Autism,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Tay tach disease,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net