Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Horrible Low Back Pain! Please HELP!?

I have been having lower back pain for 6 months. The pain is unbarable to the point where I can't walk. The pain starts in my lower back, just left of my spine, goes down my hip, and down my leg. Ive been to 4 doctors ((including the chiropractor and orthapedic doctor)) and I have been in physical therapy. The pain is just the same as when it first started to hurt. I've had xrays and no fractures have shown up. My orthapedic doctor doesnt know what it is and sent me home w/ celebrex, which didnt work, so now im on vicatine.The vicatine doesnt even help with the pain. Has anyone had these symptoms, and if so can you please give me any idea of what it could be, at this point I am trying to find another doctor to go to.
Answer:
This sounds to me like a nerve problem, like there may be a nerve being pinched or irritated some way. Your chiropractor should have been able to help you. I would try another one and see a doctor (an MD) that specializes in pain management.
go to the doctor
It sounds like you have sciatica pain. Several years ago, I had the same pain and went to several doctors too, until I found the right chiropractor which gave me only one adjustment and it went away right away. I had another friend with similar problems and her chiropractor also fix her pain in one visit. I found out that not all chiropractors know how to correct this pain.You need to interview several chiropractors asking them if they had patients having similar pain and can they correct it in one to 3 visits. If they know what you are talking about then try them otherwise find someone else. Sciatica pain is caused by the pinching of the sciatica nerve that goes through your hip, usually caused by lots of stress. So good stress management, massage (the psoas muscle), rolfing also help. Drugs may help but also can come with side effects. Good luck.
sounds like sciatica. it is the pain caused by a pinched sciatic nerve. go to web md and look up the symptoms. i was a nurse at an urgent care center and this sounds classic. find a pain management doctor like the one i go to that specializes in chronic pain. most other docs these days don't like to prescribe heavy duty pain meds when someone needs them. ask for a referral to a pain management doc. hope this helps. take care.
There is no medicine for these problems. Therefore we have no other way than to go for such Alternatives.
Our merunivarak Therapy treats back pain within 10 minutes also.
YOG (Meditation) is also a better option.
Acupuncture is a good option. Surgery the last.
Pain killers kill the patient and not the pain, avoid them.
Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING %26 RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. 鈥?19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 鈥?2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net