Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I break my leg or arm?

Please don't laugh but I need to get out of my dancing lessons for a few weeks! lol. How could I do it with out anyone suspecting that I did it on purpose?
Thanx
Answer:
Spraining your foot would be a lot better. or create some kind of foot problem. You don't need to break any bones. Lots of other options available.
Just tell your parents or someone you don't want to dance anymore.
Don't break your leg or arm!Simply tell your parent or guardian you don't want to takedance for a bit - ask nicely.
Wouldn't just playing sick be easier--and less painful? It's not hard to fake a fever, headache, stomach ache, sore throat etc.I broke my arm, at age 9, when playing punchball--I was tripped by another player.My mom broke an arm and a leg, at around the same age, while roller skating.
You REALLY don't want to do that. Not only is it painful, but there can (and generally are) permanent injuries when a bone is broken. You may not be able to dance ever again, and this will affect your life forever, even if it's just a small break.If you're having a problem with your dance lessons, either quit or switch to a new dance school.
Wow. You need help. As in therapy/counseling.Here's an idea. Just say "I don't want to go to dance class." See.isn't that amazing? And you don't have to do something so INSANE as purposely hurting yourself.
Sounds to me that if you need to get out of your dancing lessons for a few weeks, you should be responsible and step up to the plate and tell whomever it is you are trying to deceive why it is that you need out of these lessons.
Injuring yourself on purpose to get out of doing something is absolutely asinine and is completely self destructive both physically and mentally.
I don't know what your reasons are, but clearly you are very serious about wanting out of these dance lessons. If you are brave enough to injure yourself, be brave enough to be a stand up person and do what is right and stand up for yourself and just tell whomever it is that you need time off for a few weeks.
fall down a cement flight of steps
You're insane and widely immature.
jump down 2nd flat.But be careful.you can be finished dancing eternally.
Broken bones can permanently disfigure your body..besides I dont think the PAIN is worth it!
Please don't do that. You could have all kinds of complications, including that you might never be able to walk or dance again. If you really need to get out of dancing lessons, just say so! Or if you can't, come up with some other excuse. But, please, for your own good, don't break your arm or leg.
just fall, or tell your parents, get someone to push u off of something
Oh my gosh don't try to break your arm or leg! Uhh just work at preschool like me and you will catch a cold from the kids in a few minutes and I'm sure your teacher or parents will let you rest after you start coughing and sneezing..ok that wasn't a good answer. But as many people would say, and I know you already know this but I will just say it anyways, don't try to break your arm or leg, I'm sure trying to break your arm or leg just a little bit could do a lot of damage to it. Just be honest.and talk to your parents or teacher about why you don't want to go to dance class if you can...or if someone else has a better answer besides breaking your leg or arms or hurting yourself in any other way, then try that. Just don't purposely hurt yourself!
Just say no to dancing lessons if you don't want them for a few weeks. Breaking your arm or leg could turn out to be an injury that could affect you the remainder of your life; not to mention the horrible pain you'll go through. I just isn't worth it. Again, just don't attend the dancing classes. That would a much easier and safer way to accomplish getting out of them.
Try Riding a bike down the stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net