Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hip pain help?

Has anyone ever experinced this before? I have been having this pain in my right hip for like 3 weeks. It feels like it is bruised when you touch my hip bone. Well the pain is getting worse and actually coming around to the front part of my hip. Now today. I have pain like by my ovaries. It hurts so bad that I cant walk on it! has this ever happend to anyone before? Or maybe someone knows what is in that area that is causing me so much pain?
Answer:
This sounds like inflammation at the hip joint. All of your descriptions indicate this. You need to see a chiropractor as soon as possible to get professional help. I've enclosed a link where you can find a chiropractor in your area. A deep tissue massage can also eliminate the inflammation that's occurring. your best bet is getting to someone who works physically on the body.
Yes, I have that pain, it is usually from your spine, you may have a pinched nerve, you don't feel the pain in your spine but you feel it in your hip, that is called referred pain, you should see a physiotherapist. They can find out also that it could be arthritis in the hips.
Yes, i have the same pain ....BUT i just had a total hip replacement in Jan. 07 and they said that it would hurt in the "groin" area. It's like i'm having spasms in my tubes or uterus? I also have severe scoliosis and by this time i have given up on trying to pinpoint which one it is.my hip or my spine???? GO SEE AN ORTHO doc. and get an MRI!!!! good luck!!!
It looks like a lumbar compression by your symptoms. Take Colocynthis 200 homeopathic pills - 4 pills 4 times a day.
Apply Arnica mother tincture on the affected part with a cotton ball about 4-5 times a day.
Hot water fomentation helps.
Avoid wearing high heels. It may be sciatica.
Get yourself X-rayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net