Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hips hurting at 24?

I've been exercising mildly (walking 1h a day, flat land, moderate pace), and although I have no muscle pain, my hips feel like they're burning. It's been like this for 3 weeks, after I jumped for volleyball. After landing, my hip hurt. And yes, I am dead sure it's not muscle pain, I've stretched everything, and I recognize muscle pain quite easily. I've taken advil a couple of times, but it still hurts.
Any ideas?
Answer:
i'm not really sure, but it might have just popped out of place a little, because i know that happened to me last year (and i'm 17) and i just went to the hospital and a doctor popped it back in place. but it's not really a big deal if that's the case. it might've happened when you landed on it. good luck!
Well this seems serious enough to be looked into! Why? Because it is bothering you a lot. That is why!Call you family doctor and make an appointment. Check and see if Osteoporosis runs in your family? It does not matter if you are male or female 24 or 54. When something hurts more than a few times it should be checked into. Especially when you are working so hard to keep healthy and your body good shape. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net