Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I cure a muscle pain in my leg?

I pulled a muscle slightly a couple of weeks ago on the top of my upper leg. I've put ice on it, tried Deep Heat and rested it but it still hurts when I stretch it and pull my foot up to my backside. Any ideas how to resolve it?
Answer:
Keep using ice and gently massage the effected area periodically.
you said you used deep heat would you try using a gel called bio freeze gel. I used it and found it very good you can buy sample satchets in the pharmacy for trial for about 1 euro it might help to ease the pain
The best pain medicines i have found are Cannabis, Morphine, and Oxycontin
cold for 24 hours and then warm heat after 24 hours
if you put heat on it with in 24 hour you could get a blood clout
It seems that you've been doing well at all the procedures. I think you just need to rest further by not doing any vigorous exercise. Enough rest is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net