Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hip dislocated after jogging?

I went jogging the other day, and my left hip felt like it's been dislocated. Anyway, it disappeared after a dew days. But then I went jogging again, and the pain came back. Do you know what's causing this? It's always on my left hip. Is the way I'm jogging wrong or something? Like I'm putting too much stress on my left foot?
Answer:
Your hip is not dislocated, the muscles have been over used and that's what's causing the pain. Jogging is one of the hardest things on the joints of the body. You would be better off to do water exercises and swimming. This has no impact on the joints. A good massage therapist could take down the pain from the spasms and inflammation in your hip. also a chiropractor can help your problem. I've enclosed a link where you can find a chiropractor in your area. I'm sure if you cut back on your exercises and see a good physical therapist you will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net