Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hip Dislocation?? PLEASE HELP!?

i was playing soccer and i took a huge swing at the ball and missed, immideatly i felt a huge pop in my right hip area. I immiedietly fell to the ground swearing. Right after i got up and walked to the sideline with a huge limp and my leg/hip really hurt and it was shaking. i just laid on the sideline for the rest of the game, when i stood up, it hurt just as much as it did before, and my limp was still as bad. Is this hip dislocation? What should i do about my problem. I am a 14 year old male(sorry about the spelling, im really rushed.) it is a dull pain when i sit down that never stops, and a sharp pain every time i move my right leg.
Answer:
No one can tell you for sure. You need to see a Dr.
I would visit the emergency room of you local hospital if I were you.
Go to the Emergency room- you may have torn your inside leg muscle, but I doubt your hip is dislocated. You would have to have your leg rotated outward or inward at an absurd angle to dislocate- Ice the area and go get an X-ray done. better safe than sorry! An RN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net