Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HIP pain, some Advice please!?

Hi there,
do you know how sometimes when you walk and your hip suddenly moves in a wrong way, and then you feel a sharp instant pain? I cannot fully describe this but I hope you understand what I am saying. My problem is, I feel this pain almost every time I walk, and recently its becoming more painful, and I constantly have to watch the way I walk or walk in a very funny way to prevent this pain from coming. I cannot predict it, but its quite annoying. radom strangers probably think I am crazy when they see my face twitch with immediate pain. Does anyone know why this happens frequently? What am I doing wrong, and what can I do to stop it? I am young and very slim, but I don't know if maybe my lack of exercise may be the problem. Should I see a doctor? I hate going to hospitals!
Answer:
I know exactly what the problem is, as I have been making those faces for a couple of years now! :( Believe it or not, it is not so much your hip itself. It is your Sciatic Nerve. More than likely you have a ruptured disc. When a lower lumbar disc ruptures, alot of times it will rest against the Sciatic Nerve. This kind of "injury" causes alot of displaced pain.I must say that in a previous answer I saw that someone suggested that you visit a Chiropractor, I'm sure they meant well, but please don't go. I had a hard time believing at first that there was nothing wrong with my hip when I first went to the doctor, so I'm sure that you have doubt about what I say, I don't blame you, but I promise, I have the EXACT same thing.I see that you hate to go to hospitals, but if you don't go soon you run the risk of permanent damage to your nerve. I have permanent damage now and have become a chronic pain patient because of it, and Osteoarthritis. I waited so long to go that I had to have surgery. This condition does not heal itself, but can be taken care of in several different ways before surgery would become necessary.
Good Luck to You, I know it causes you alot of pain. :(
Go to a chiropractor, your hip is out of place.
yes go to the doctor there is something really wrong with your hip its not normal maybe you fell on it a while back a you have fractured it just go to the doctor you dont want to keep putting up with this pain
Go to a good chiropractor. I dont get why this is always the last place people look for help but it shouldn't be. Go soon and get rid of that pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net