Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i exfoliate my lips?

MY LIPS ARE FEELING A BIT ROUGH AND I WANT SOMETHING CONVINIENT AND EASY TO DO AT HOME TO EXFOLIATE MY LIPS. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Answer:
I can't think of any ingredients you can use at home other than vaseline. I use Blistex, the herbal one that's trasparent light green. I works wonders with chapped skin and softens the rough skin in about 20 minutes and just wipe off the skin with a napkin and then put more on. Vaseline will also help but the blistex has chamomile, jojoba oil and avocado oil.
Ask the Ladies at Sephora counter. They have kits for lips. My wife bought one there and her lips are the best!
my advice is to moisturise it every now and then, particularly before u sleep. U will notice your lips tend to look pouter and softer within days if you moisturise it diligently. For exfoliation u can use an old toothbrush by gently scrubing ur lips to get rid off the flaky old skin and apply lip balm right afterwards. U can also try St Ives Apricot Scrub to scrub your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net